วันอังคารที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2557

DIY cute custom coasters

Are you a coaster-user? I never have been.. it was always something that came out at dinner parties when I was a kid, and feels a bit posh to me!
However, since moving to humid Singapore, I’ve had to begin using them.. not necessarily to protect my table, but more because after a minute out of the fridge, my drink will leave pools of water around it that I then proceed to accidentally put my arm/mouse/documents in.
SO.. when I stumbled across these cheap cork ones while I was out the other day, I thought – yes! but they could be cooler! And here’s where my new favourite DIY tool came in – the paint pen! I used them on those DIY envelopes from a few weeks back, and they worked like a treat for this DIY too.


 All you need is:
Cork coasters (for anyone in the US – try here)
Paint pen (I used metallic silver)

 Step 1: Take your coaster, and draw on it with your paint pen. Let it dry completely before using it.. and you’re done!


 The only thing I can say is – be aware that the pen may omit some fumes that can become a little bit overwhelming when you have your face right next to the coaster concentrating on drawing the details. Not that I’m speaking from experience or anything… ;) Best to work in a well ventilated room.


Easy peasy right?!
ที่มา.http://fellowfellow.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น